D. Brad Lord, MD
Dr. Brad Lord grew up in the Middle Georgia area near Dublin and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia. He graduated from the Medical College of Georgia and then did his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Dr. Lord did his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Cincinnati and then joined Gastroenterology Specialists of Gwinnett in 1994.
Dr. Lord now lives in Duluth with his wife and three children and is active in his church and community.
Dr. Lord sees patients in our Duluth office.
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA; BS/Microbiology 1985
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA; M.D. 1989
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, KY; Internship, Internal Medicine, 1990
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, KY; Residency, Internal Medicine, 1992
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH; Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 1992-1994
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- University of Georgia: University of Georgia Cum Laude
- University of Georgia Honors Program: Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society, Phi Esta Sigma Freshman Honor Society
- Medical College of Georgia: Fairview Park Hospital Scholarship, Journal Award - Community Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Gwinnett/Forsyth County Medical Society
- Medical Association of Georgia