Mehul Parikh, MD
Dr. Mehul Parikh is a Lawrenceville native. He has presented at national scientific meetings and is published in multiple peer-reviewed journals including Gastroenterology, American Journal of Gastroenterology, Hospital Medicine Practice, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Hepatology, Journal of Viral Hepatitis, and Liver Transplantation. In addition to general gastroenterology, Dr. Parikh has a special interest in colon cancer screening, inflammatory bowel disease, and chronic liver disease.
Dr. Parikh's outside interests include sports and spending time with his family.
Dr. Parikh sees patients in our Lawrencville office.
- Undergraduate: Emory University, Atlanta, GA; 2004
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA; 2008
- Internship: University of Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX; Internal Medicine; 2011
- Residency: University of Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX; Internal Medicine; 2011
- Fellowship: University of Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX; Transplant Hepatology; 2012
- Fellowship: Emory University, Atlanta, GA; Gastroenterology; 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified 2011
- Board Certified - American Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology Subspecialty, 2015
- Emory University, Cum Laude
- Request Appointmentconvenient online request form available 24/7
- Online Bill Paymentpay your bill online when it's convenient for you
- Secure Patient Portalsecure online portal for our established patients
- Access Patient Formssave time by completing forms before your appointment
- Insurance Acceptedsee a list of the insurance plans accepted by our practice